* Please allow up to 5-7 business days from confirmed purchase date before your package is shipped.
* All orders placed on Friday will be shipped Monday or the next business day if a holiday is the next day.
* All Special Order pieces will be shipped upon arrival of the product or as requested by the purchaser.
* Any orders placed over the phone and paid by check, cash, or money order are not subject to the listed quantity of product at the time of order.
It is subject to the listed quantity at the time payment is received.
* Customer has 3 business days to report any missing or damaged parts from date of receiving any merchandise.
* Shipping Time is calculated in BUSINESS DAYS, and does not include Saturdays, Sundays, and/or FEDEX/UPS shipping holidays.
* ThePier.org reserves the right to refuse any order for any reason.
Defective Product Returns – Any goods which prove to be defective within 30 days of delivery may be exchanged for a replacement of the same product.
Non Defective Returns:
All non defective merchandise can be returned for full credit of the product within 30 days of the purchase. The following guidelines must be met for consideration of return:
* Must contact us within 30 days of confirmed purchase date. We do not accept returns after 30 days. No exceptions unless authorized before purchase.
* Merchandise must not be opened, altered, washed or tampered. Original merchandise box must not be defaced or altered in any way.
* All returned merchandise must be in original carton with all manufacturers included accessories, manuals and/or instructions. Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
*Please note customer (purchaser) is responsible for all return shipping regardless of reason for return. We recommend placing insurance on return shipments. ThePier.org is not responsible for any lost or stolen return packages.
Packages should be mailed to the address below.
ThePier.org Return Address:
1507 Saran Court
Oceanside, CA. 92056
Properly returned defective merchandise will be replaced without a charge as long as all returned merchandise is returned in proper fashion.
International returns may require duty fees or brokerage fees depending on the carrier of choice.
ThePier.org assumes no responsibility for duty or brokerage fees for any shipments both outbound or return shipments.
International customers are responsible for all duty, customs and brokerage fees.